- THIS WEEKEND WE INVITE YOU TO TAKE A BULLETIN FROM THE CHURCH, or access it via this website. It contains pertinent information about provisions that we have set in place to help avoid the spread of COVID19.
- The celebration of Mass on Sundays (including the Saturday vigil) is suspended with immediate effect and until further notice, and all the faithful are dispensed from the Sunday obligation.
- Weekday Masses may be celebrated as scheduled, with the current restrictions and precautions to be observed.
- All attending any Church celebration or event should respect the requirements of physical distancing.
- Any Church celebration or event where more than 100 people are expected should be cancelled or postponed. In light of this, there will be no public celebration of the Paschal Triduum liturgies during the Holy Week and Easter in our parish.
Please scroll down for other Mass & Prayer times....